What We Do
The Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition (ACFC) was founded in 2002 ACFC is a non-profit, membership based organization serving the state of Alabama.
ACFC's objectives are:
- To reduce our dependence on foreign petroleum
- To expand the market for alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles
- To improve air quality on Alabama thru increasing the use of cleaner alternative fuels
- To create economic development (jobs) in Alabama
- ACFC is funded by member dues and grants
ACFC strives to do four things well!
- Be a clearinghouse for information about alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles
- Receive and provide grants for alternative fuel infrastructure projects
- Conduct public education and outreach
- Work on State and National Alternative Fuel/Vehicle Policy
We will be happy to discuss our objectives and strategic outlook with you. Just contact us to discuss or set up an appointment.